You're weeks away from transforming your online home
Ditch the DIYing and turn your site into a lead generation machine that you can be proud of. Our streamlined process gets you up and running in weeks, not months, so you can stop wasting time and start making money.
You're in the right place if:
- You’ve outgrown the “DIY stage” and want a brand and website design that’s professional and polished.
- You want a brand and website that speaks to your ideal clients and helps grow your business.
- You want an experience that’s personal, collaborative and fun.
- You know a website is the most effective tool to market to your ideal clients.
We help small business owners, like you, increase their leads and revenue through a strategic design process that takes just weeks, not months.
We're Barbara & Mark
We started Wicky Design because we saw a need to change the web designer/small business relationship. Too often, we’d hear horror stories from small business owners saying their web designers took forever to complete their project, were hard to get a hold of, and ultimately didn’t give them what they were looking for.
How We're Different:
- Experience: We both started making websites in the 90s. We’re talking the days of Geocities and sparkly cat gifs!
- Transparency: Every tool, resource or tip we recommend are things we use and do ourselves.
- Proof: We can back up our results. And we’re not afraid to show you.
Get to know us
Meet The Wicky Design Team
Web & Business Development
Mark has 20 years of experience in web design and project management. He grew up in Tampa, FL and has a degree in Interactive Media from the International Academy of Design and Technology.
Before Wicky Design, Mark worked several roles for the engineering company AECOM, including web developer, 3D animator and project manager. During his time there, he had projects featured on local news stations and the Discovery Channel.
In his spare time, Mark enjoys exploring new cities, playing poker and trying new craft beers.
Design & Brand Strategy
Barbara got into web design at a very young age, back when Geocities websites were all the rage. She began playing with layouts, colors and images, not realizing she would be teaching herself the building blocks that would later become her career. A few years later, she enrolled in the Art Institute of Tampa. After lots of long nights with little sleep, she received a BFA in Web Design and Interactive Media.
Before starting Wicky Design, Barbara worked for several small businesses with clients spanning the globe. Her goal now is to help small businesses succeed online through strategic branding and web design.
In her spare time, Barbara enjoys trying new recipes, watching Netflix and listening to true crime podcasts.
Make your website work for you